Noble Brewer is a two-sided market that pairs award-winning home brewers with a professional brewery, then ships those microbrews to the beer club members. We faced the challenge of differentiating ourselves as a new beer club concept within a highly saturated and competitive craft beer market.
As the first marketing hire, I was responsible for company launch, marketing automation, and maintaining a strategic roadmap for growing subscribers and customers. Worked directly with the CEO to develop a growth-centric team culture.
All things marketing including
- Content strategy
- Email marketing
- Built email list from 200 to 20,000
- Road-mapped and executed company launch strategy (Read the tragic/not-so-tragic story here.)
- Managed marketing spend and uncovered a consistently
- performing unique paid acquisition channel
- Built and led teams for growth, product, and user research
- Increased organic traffic by 70% through blog optimization
- Increased memberships by 20% month over month
- Maintained less than a 1% membership churn through customer nurturing
Hubspot, Shopify, WordPress, Facebook Ads Manager, Adwords, Adwords Keyword Planner, Screaming Frog, Excel, Google Analytics, PersistIQ, Reddit Ads, Mouseflow, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop