Quantified Path is a growth marketing group that generates marketing ROI for startups. Our hand-selected team is comprised of incredibly disciplined, data-driven marketers who focus on the particular challenges of startups and emerging business models. My concentration was working with eCommerce and subscription services.
Some of the startups I worked with:
500 Startups – Marketing Hell Week
I managed engagement, content, and analytics during the 500 Startups Batch week that founders are building their marketing toolkit.
* Social media management
* Email marketing
* Livestream moderating
* Online content distribution
* Analytics and reporting
Tools: Hootsuite, Wix, Mailchimp, Excel
Prynt – Photo-printing smartphone case
Analyzed and executed on paid acquisition strategies. Included upcoming product launch strategy, email marketing, and instrumenting analytics.
* Audited and optimized 20k ad spend for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Adwords
* Tested and proved out the value of email capture for paid campaigns
* Collaborated with the VP of Growth & BD to develop initial gameplan for upcoming 6+ product launch
* Conducted an email audit to analyze past performance and offer recommendations for future testing and campaigns
* Built email journey roadmaps targeting activation, retention, and churn
Tools: Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Excel, Adespresso, Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Adwords, Adobe Illustrator, Optimizely, Instapage
Rosali Tea: Curated tea subscription delivery
Rosali Tea is a tea subscription service funded by a successful kickstarter campaign. I worked with the founder to develop and execute on their launch strategy. Tactics included an email campaign, facebook ads, data scraping, influencer outreach, launching on Product Hunt, cold outreach, email list building, and audience building through Steepster and other tea community channels.
* Initial tripling in traffic to the website
* 20% increase in sales
* Mentions in 3 influential tea networks
* Brand presence on Steepster and Reddit
* Gained traction on Product Hunt (228 upvotes & 34 comments)
* Built and marketed a contest that grew the email list by 2550 in 5 days
* Developed a social media strategy leading up to and around date of launch
Tools: Mailchimp, Shopify, KingSumo, WordPress, Excel, Latergramme, WordPress, Google Analytics, Buffer
Barrel Backers : Crowdfunding platform for craft beer
Barrel Backers is a crowdfunding platform for craft beer lovers. I put together an audit to identify growth opportunities based on past marketing efforts and how they were using their current marketing tools, and prioritized next steps for quickest growth impact based on needs and existing resources.